Job Description: Do you enjoy watching short films?
We are looking for a Content Manager to join the Shortfundly crew!
What you would expect from the role will be to:
1. Liaise with filmmakers, curators and film festivals for timely content scheduling.
2. Review film submissions and film festivals partnership request for suitability on the platform.
3. Establish and execute work flow for ingesting, editing and publishing content.
4. Develop processes and best practices (both human and technologically) for content management.
5. Assist in targeted marketing of content to different communities, both local and international.
6. Manage social media posting for content and brand building.
7. Organising the content calendar, mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives.
8. Help our marketing team to build viral shortfilm content ideas.
You should also:
– love films, people, technology
– love, eat and breathe online media
– have basic skills in Photoshop, Word processing, Video Editing softwares
– made at least one short film
Experience – 0 to 2 years
Qualification – Doesn’t matter
Job Requirements: Perks of working at Shortfundly
– Watching video/ short films/ viral content is part of the job
– Interacting with filmmakers/ artists/ models is part of the job
– Discussing film stories/ brainstorming on scripts/ creating videos is part of the job
This role is part-time or full-time based on your availability.
If you are interested, please write to: with your brief self introduction, name and contact number. Share your linkedin profile .